PolarFit® Ultra-Fine Grinding Mill
A cost-effective way to achieve ultra-fine particles
Our PolarFit® ultra-fine grinding mill is a versatile grinding system that provides a cost-effective way to reduce hard to grind materials to smaller particle sizes than can be achieved with conventional impact mills.
It uses the power of liquid nitrogen to remove heat produced in the grinding process by controlling the temperature of your product or the mill.
The mill generates consistent yields of particles at the required mesh. In some cases, it can produce particles as small as 10 microns.
The mill is ideal for cryogenic size reduction of a wide range of materials.
Key Benefits Include the Following:
- Ultra-fine particle size
- More uniform particle distribution
- Higher yields of particles in your target range
- Improved product quality due to minimal or no heat damage
- Less recycling and lower production costs
The PolarFit® Ultra-Fine-Grinding Mill
Contact our engineers today
They can help determine which size reduction system configuration is best for your operation.
The Air Products Advantage
As a leader in cryogenic applications, we offer complete technical services from our experienced staff and fully equipped facilities:
- Feasibility and design through start-up and ongoing service
- Product testing using the ultra-fine-grinding mill at state-of-the-art trial facilities