Hot Isostatic Pressing
HIPing expertise and solutions
Hot isostatic pressing is utilized to close residual pores by applying heat and pressure to increase part integrity, mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. Air Products offers a variety of technical services, gas-based solutions, and a full line of industrial gases—including argon for small and large volume HIPing operations. Our applications engineers can work with you to understand your HIPing operation and recommend improvements that can help you optimize gas use and improve product quality.
Industrial Gases from a Global Leader
- Global leading manufacturer of nitrogen, oxygen, and argon
- World leading producer and supplier of hydrogen and helium
- Reliable supply of industrial gases
- Excellent record of meeting on-time needs
- Industry leader in safety
- Technical support when you need it
- World-class customer service
Get in touch with our technical experts.
Put Air Products' decades of experience with industrial gases, production, applications, equipment and supply to work for you.